- 1. The controller of your personal data is a closed joint-stock company “Paysera LTD”, legal entity code 10001367, address: 43 Gunnersbury Court Bollo Lane, London, Uk (hereinafter referred to as Paysera), its branches and representative offices, Paysera group companies, in accordance with the person’s (client’s) country of residence, also other legal persons, involved by “Paysera LTD”, UAB in providing services and authorized to act on behalf of “Paysera LTD”, UAB. Contact details of Paysera are published at www.paysera.com. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer authorized by Paysera: email@example.com.
- 2. Paysera provides the short messaging system LightSMS (hereinafter referred to as the LightSMS system), availabe at lightsms.com.
- 6. Paysera respects the person's right to privacy and shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and other information processed in the LightSMS system. In order to protect the information from unauthorized access, use, copying, or disclosure, Paysera uses a variety of administrative, technical and physical security measures.
- 7. Personal data collected by Paysera are processed in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts.
Personal Data collected by the LightSMS system
- 11. The following personal data is collected by Paysera in the LightSMS system: full name, phone number, email address, account number in the Paysera system, unique number of the client in the Paysera system, account balance.
- 12. Paysera receives these data when the Client links his/her LightSMS account with his/her electronic money account in the Paysera payment system (www.paysera.com).
- 13. Paysera has the right to engage third persons for the purpose of personal data processing - personal data processors (including processors from third countries) in order to ensure the operation of the short messaging service and for the proper development of the system, i.e. system administrators, supporters, developers, system participants, mobile operators or their mediators via which short messages are sent. Such engagement of personal data processors is necessary for the execution of the agreement with the person and for the provision of the service to the person.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
- 14. All data collected in the LightSMS system is processed by Paysera for this purpose: to provide short messaging service in the LightSMS system.
Use of Personal Data for the Purposes of Internal Administration
- 15. Paysera has the right to use collected personal data for the purposes of internal administration:
- 15.1. in order to improve the operation of the LightSMS system, its functionality, for better understanding of users’ needs, improving services, etc.
- 15.2. also, if a person voluntarily provides personal data to Paysera for some specific reason, Paysera may use the personal data for the purpose for which they were provided, e.g. if the person contacts Paysera by email, submitting a request for the services in the LightSMS system, Paysera uses and saves the personal data submitted in order to provide the answer to the question, resolve the situation, fix the problem and reply to the email address or other specified contact data.
- 16. Paysera shall not use any personal data collected by the LightSMS system for the purpose of direct marketing.
Personal Data Retention Period
- 18. Paysera stores collected personal data for not longer than 10 (ten) years from the day the last Short messages were sent.
Principles of Volunteering, Correctness and Integrity of the Data Provision * 19. All information processed by Paysera shall be provided by persons based on the principles of volunteering, correctness and integrity of information.
- 21. Paysera may disclose personal data or information provided by the person when such disclosure is required by the applicable law or competent authorities. Paysera may disclose personal data or information only where this is not prohibited by law and only when objectively justified in a particular case. Paysera undertakes not to disclose personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- 21.1. if there is the person’s consent to disclosure of personal data;
- 21.2. to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure stated by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- 21.3. if necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses;
- 21.4. in other cases stipulated by law.
- 22. Paysera has the right to, at its discretion, engage other persons for the purpose of performing certain personal data processing functions on behalf of Paysera in case there is a need for such actions. Some personal information may become available to such persons for them to be able to perform the assigned functions. However, in such cases, Paysera shall ensure that such persons are not able to use this information for any other purpose, except to the extent necessary to perform the functions assigned to them.
Acquaintance with Personal Data Held by Paysera, Correction of Inaccuracies and Objecting to Processing Data and Other Rights
- 23. The person has the right to request to get acquainted with the personal data collected and stored by Paysera in the LightSMS system and the way the data are processed, and request such data to be provided to the person. Once in a calendar year, the data may be provided free of charge, but in other cases a remuneration may be set at a level not exceeding the cost of the data provision.
- 24. The personal data subject has the right to require Paysera to correct any inaccuracies in his/her personal data free of charge. The personal data subject shall also have the right to object to the processing or disclosure of his/her personal data to third parties, unless necessary for the provision of services.
- 25. The subject of personal data has the right to request to stop the data processing (delete the data) in case the personal data has been processed under the consent of the person, when the person revokes his/her consent, or when the personal data is not anymore necessary for the purpose it was collected, or if the personal data has been processed illegally, or if the personal data must be deleted under legal obligation. A written request regarding a refusal from data processing must be submitted to Paysera personally, by email or other electronic means of communication. If the refusal is legally justified, Paysera, after examining the request, will stop processing the data, except for cases stipulated by the law. It shall be taken into account, that the right to delete personal data immediately may be limited or not feasible due to a legal obligation of Paysera to store clients’ personal data.
- 26. The subject of personal data has the right to demand to limit the data processing when the subject of personal data disputes the accuracy of such data for a period of time within which the data processor can verify the accuracy of the data; when the data processing is illegal and the subject of personal data does not agree for his/her personal data to be deleted and requires to limit their use instead; when the data processor does not need the data for the purpose of data processing anymore, but they are required for the subject of personal data to declare, execute or protect legal requirements. The data processor shall inform the subject of personal data, whose data was limited to processing, prior to removing the limitation to process the data.
- 27. The subject of personal data has the right to address a complaint regarding his/her data processing to a supervisory institution, if the client assumes that his/her data are processed in breach with his/her rights and legal interests under applicable law; to address the personal data processor and/or the data protection officer regarding the implementation of his/her rights; other rights stipulated by legal acts.
- 28. The person applying for the access to personal data, for corrections or objection may send the request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request, the person shall clearly indicate his/her full name and email address.
Cookies and Website Traffic
- 30. All information about the cookies used by the site, their purpose, duration, and the data used are given in the table below.
|Cookie Name||Purpose of data processing||Duration||Data used|
|LOCAL_LANG:||Language parameter||until user changes the language||saves the language chosen by user|
|REFERAL_LINK||Link parameter||15 min.||Verifying what page the person came from|
|LEFT_MENU_TYPE:||Menu type||undetermined||Interface selected in the menu is saved|
|PHPSESSID||Session ID||Until end of session||Session ID is saved|
- 32. Like most website managers, Paysera monitors traffic of the LightSMS system and the website and tracks the number of visitors who are visiting the website, the domain name of the Internet service provider of a visitor, etc. Such information is collected automatically when visiting the website. It helps the website manager to understand the way the visitors use the website and improve the services provided by Paysera.